The aims of the Chamber of Commerce are …
- To represent the views of the business community locally, and through appropriate channels, regionally and nationally.
- To collate and disseminate information relating to trade, industry and commerce.
- To enable members to exchange opinion on matters of common interest.
- To assist in the promotion and development of businesses, creating a strong and healthy economic base in Egham and district.
- To liaise with Runnymede Borough Council, and other Statutory bodies on any issues which impact on business and commerce.
- To actively promote Egham and Runnymede as a centre for tourism.
Membership Subscriptions …
If you would like to apply for membership to the Egham Chamber of Commerce
Please use the link below to fill in the Membership Application Form
Print out the form and send along with your membership fee to the contact address below.
C/O Wilkins Kennedy LLP
77 – 79 High Street
or e-mail to email@example.com
“Sealing Local Business”